The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) is the professional body for the recruitment industry. The REC represents 3,349 corporate members who have branches across all regions of the UK.
The REC are committed to raising standards and highlighting excellence throughout the recruitment industry and all REC Members must abide by the REC Code of Professional Practice.
The REC are:
- Recruitment's biggest lobbying voice
- The source of recruitment knowledge
- Raising recruitment standards
- Helping individuals develop successful careers in recruitment
- Exceeding members' expectations through business support
In 2015, the team at Future Prospects were proud to achieve 100% in the annual Compliance Test which has now been introduced to all members of The Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
Further information can be found on the The Recruitment & Employment Confederation Website