THE RECRUITMENT & EMPLOYMENT CONFEDERATION
The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) is the professional body for the recruitment industry. The REC represents over 3,500 corporate members who have branches across all regions of the UK - businesses that are committed to providing the highest of standards within the recruitment industry.
The REC are committed to raising standards and highlighting excellence throughout the recruitment industry and all REC Members must abide by the REC Code of Professional Practice.
The professional body for the UK recruitment industry
The REC is all about brilliant recruitment, which drives our economy and delivers opportunity to millions. As the voice of the recruitment industry, we champion high standards, speak up for great recruiters, and help them grow. Recruitment is a powerful tool for companies and candidates to build better futures for themselves and a strong economy for the UK.
Only the REC gives recruitment businesses the mark of quality which tells their clients they strive to deliver the right people every time, that they care about what they do and have an unmatched level of professionalism.
REC Code of Professional Practice
- Principle 1 - Respect for Law
- Principle 2 - Respect for honesty and transparency
- Principle 3 - Respect for work relationships
- Principle 4 - Respect for diversity
- Principle 5 - Respect for safety
- Principle 6 - Respect for professional knowledge
- Principle 7 - Respect for certainty of engagement
- Principle 8 - Respect for prompt and accurate payment
- Principle 9 - Respect for ethical international recruitment
- Principle 10 - Respect for confidentiality and privacy
Further information can be found on the The Recruitment & Employment Confederation Website