- Position: Sales Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £25.5K
Melton Mowbray (Outskirts)
Full Time, Permanent, £25,500
Future Prospects Group are proud to be working with a market leading business to recruit a Sales Administrator on a full time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business to assist with order processing and the provision of general administrative support to a busy sales team.
The Sales Administrator will include the following key duties:
- Processing and booking on all purchase orders within agreed company deadline.
- Processing and booking on all orders in line with the current despatch guidelines.
- The ability to have a brief understanding of stock availability and different stock types, and to report any insufficient stock to warehouse for orders.
- To ensure job number of visuals are printed and/or sent to production and all documentation relating to the order is saved in the relevant case folder.
- To process and submit pro forma invoices.
- To provide clear communication and work well within a team.
- Undertake General administrative duties to support the team and customers.
The ideal Sales Administrator will be able to demonstrate previous administrative experience in addition to the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT literacy including the use of Microsoft Office Packages
- A flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic approach to work
- A keen eye for detail
Our Client offers a competitive benefits package including free parking, annual events including a summer BBQ and Company incentives.
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch today!