- Position: IT and Digital Service Support Technician
- Industry: Commercial > I.T.
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £25K
IT and Digital Service Support Technician
Newark, full-time, permanent.
£25k plus excellent benefits package
Future Prospects Group are proud to be working with our Newark based client to recruit for their IT and Digital Service Support Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing business.
The IT and Digital Service Support Technician role will include the following key duties:
- Support our customers and internal team to operate and maximise value from our new and existing digital services
- Support colleagues with the day-to-day operation of IT systems, ensuring that Productivity is always prioritised
- Identify and mitigate any training needs
- Contribute to process definition, documentation, and continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot basic hardware and infrastructure issues
- Keep accurate records, assuring appropriate tickets and approvals are completed before and after changes are made
- Operate in a responsible and security-minded manner ensuring compliance policies are adhered to and always enforced
The ideal IT and Digital Service Support Technician will be able to demonstrate previous first-line support/helpdesk experience in addition to the following:
- This role would suit someone who has already started their career within IT
- At least one Microsoft Certification (MCP)
- Someone looking to further their journey within a growing and forward-looking company
- Someone that has a passion for IT
- You can contribute and wants to take the next step in developing their skills in a challenging, rewarding, and supportive environment
- Healthcare with Vitality
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in service
- Free onsite parking
- Working hours 8.30am-5.00pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour break
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch today!