- Position: Assistant Farm Manager (Poultry Breeder Farm)
- Industry: Other > Other
- Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £28K
Assistant Farm Manager - Breeder Poultry Farm
East Riding of Yorkshire, Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Farm Manager (Breeder Poultry Farm) to join our client, a family run business, on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Assistant Farm Manager will be required to assist with the day to day running of the farm. As part of an established team, your key duties may include:
- Livestock management and vaccination
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Flock inspections and floor walks
- Managing Contractors on site
- Provide holiday cover for Farm Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience on a livestock farm, an ability to prioritise and organise workload and experience with vaccinations, feed ordering and ventilation system management.
We are looking for a reliable, honest team player who is reliable, diligent and computer literate.
The ideal Assistant Farm Manager will demonstrate the following experience/qualifications:
- An NVQ qualification in Poultry Production
- Previous livestock/poultry experience
- Previous supervisory experience
In return for your hard work and commitment, our Client offers a competitive starting salary