- Position: Group HR Business Partner
- Industry: Commercial > Human Resources
- Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
HR Business Partner
Full Time, Permanent, Competitive Annual Salary (DOE)
Our Client, an established and successful family business based in Lincolnshire, are looking to appoint a HR Business Partner on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this role will be inclusive of the following:
- Being the first point of support and contact for Line Managers on all matters relating to Human Resources, including Employee Relations, Grievance and Disciplinary and Performance Management.
- Review and management of all HR policies, procedures, staff handbooks, contracts and any other HR documentation as required in line with legislative changes to ensure compliance and best practice.
- Maintenance of employee records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with employment law and GDPR.
- Provide advice and support on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Take a hands on role in the recruitment process.
- Co-ordination of the new starter induction and on-boarding process in line with each specific role across the business.
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team including the Health & Safety Business Partner to design, develop and deliver effective training on all relevant aspects of Health & Safety.
The ideal HR Business Partner will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years of hands on experience across the full range of human resource functions.
- A CIPD qualification (or equivalent) - desirable, not essential
- Strong experience creating, maintaining and continually improving business processes and policies.
- The ability to facilitate, influence and negotiate in order to resolve conflict and achieve desired outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws, standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
Our Client offers a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to join a successful, growing business.