- Position: Conveyancer
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: £28K - £32K
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£28,000 - £32,000 OTE
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Conveyancer with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service to join our client’s established Conveyancing team in Lincoln, following continued growth.
Your responsibilities as a Conveyancer will include:
- Carrying own caseload of sales and purchases, freehold, leasehold, shared ownership, and new build.
- Follow a process and record progress of each case within a CRM system
- Building relationships with clients and colleagues
The ideal conveyancer will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Experience in volume residential conveyancing.
- If you can do your own title checks even that is an advantage but not essential.
- Be able to offer a personal and quality service.
The Benefits for this Conveyancer are:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing after 4 years’ of service
- Birthday day off
- Company sick pay
- Incentive scheme
- Enhanced MAT/ PAT pay
- Workplace pension contribution from employer 5%
- Eye test vouchers
- Company events
- Hybrid working
- Free onsite parking
- Best of all supportive environment and career progression