- Position: Sales & Operations Advisor
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Newark, Notts
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £30K
Sales & Operations Advisor
Newark (Outskirts), Full Time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Operations Advisor to join a long-established, profitable and market-leading business based on the outskirts of Newark. This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a busy and varied role Sales & Operations Advisor role will include the following key duties:-
- Responsible for meeting sales targets of the specific customer group through effective planning and budgeting.
- Support customers’ requirements with the ability to evaluate the specification of products.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and delivery schedules
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Meeting with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Supporting procurement department with accurate demand forecast.
The successful Sales & Operations Advisor will ideally be able to demonstrate:-
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Sales (ideally in engineering or manufacturing).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in setting and exceeding sales goals.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of commercial processes.
- Onsite parking
- Monday to Friday working pattern (40 hours, 8am-5pm)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays