- Position: Polish Speaking Technical Support Agent
- Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
- Location: Newark, Notts
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: £22.9K
Polish Speaking Technical Support Agent
Newark, Full Time, Permanent (Remote / Home Working Available)
Salary £22,888 Pro Rata (To increase following training period)
We are seeking a Polish speaker who has exceptional customer service skills for our award-winning client in Newark. This role is full time, permanent role that will suit somebody has a flexible attitude to working, an understanding of technology and a superb telephone manner.
As a Polish Technical Support Agent, your duties will be inclusive of:
- Offering technical support in both Polish and English
- Using CRM and other systems to log incidents
- Providing solutions to technical faults
- Escalating technical queries when required
- Offering exceptional customer support
An ideal Polish Technical Support Agent will possess the following:
- Fluent in written and spoken Polish And English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Driven, with great communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
Experience of working within a call centre / technical support environment would be advantageous, however training will be provided.
With the position of the Polish Speaking Technical Support Agent you will receive many benefits including:
- Birthday day off
- 28 days holiday to increase over length of service
- Buy back holiday scheme
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.