- Position: Reception and Administration Assistant (Part Time)
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Part Time
- Salary: £Attractive
Newark, Part-time, Permanent
£ Competitive DOE
Our multi award-winning Newark based Client is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a Part-Time permanent basis. Working 3 days a week including Saturday and Sunday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic and high energy team to provide excellent customer service within the Sales Department.
Your responsibilities as a Receptionist will include:
- Professionally meeting and greeting customers and visitors
- Answering telephone calls / transferring calls / taking messages
- Updating spreadsheets and databases as required
- Data entry on company systems
- Sorting incoming /outgoing mail
- General Administration Duties
- Assisting with the keeping of Reception and Showroom in good order
The ideal Receptionist candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Strong Administration skills and use of Microsoft Office Packages inc. Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
As a valued Receptionist you will receive:
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free Parking
- Ongoing training
- Uniform Provided
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.