- Position: Assistant Farm Manager (Breeder)
- Industry: Other > Other
- Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £29K
Assistant Farm Manager - Breeder Poultry Farm
Thetford (Norfolk), Full Time, Permanent
£29,000 plus Accommodation
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Farm Manager (poultry farming) to join our client, a family run business, on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Assistant Farm Manager will be required to assist with the day to day running of the farm. As part of an established team, your key duties may include:
- Livestock management and vaccination
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Flock inspections and floor walks
- Managing Contractors on site
- Provide holiday cover for Farm Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience on a livestock farm, an ability to prioritise and organise workload and experience with vaccinations, feed ordering and ventilation system management.
We are looking for a reliable, honest team player who is reliable, diligent and computer literate.
The ideal Assistant Farm Manager will demonstrate the following experience/qualifications:
- An NVQ qualification in Poultry Production
- Previous livestock/poultry experience
- Previous supervisory experience
In return for your hard work and commitment, our Client offers a competitive annual salary and live-in accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.