- Position: Graphic Designer
- Industry: Commercial > Marketing and PR
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: £25K
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join a market leading business in Lincoln on a full time and permanent basis.
The Graphic Designer will work across a full range of brands, producing anything from banner ads and landing page designs for their website, to email designs through to assets for their exhibition stands.
- Website design – reworking existing assets and creating new designs
- Amazon product images and Enhanced Brand Content
- Email design
- Homepage banners and social media content
- Affiliate banners
- Competitor research and awareness
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts to the marketing team
- Adhoc design related tasks
The successful Graphic Designer will be self-motivated and commercially-minded. This role will be office-based and the ideal Candidate will have previous experience of working in a digital marketing environment.
- Friendly, collaborative, good team player
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual, reliable and professional ethos
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Calm, positive and helpful under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and strong time management and organisational skills
- Innovative, creative
The ideal Graphic Designer will posses the following attributes:
- Design degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in graphic design
- Comfortable using PCs for day-to-day work
- Highly proficient in Adobe - InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Demonstrable background in digital design
- Free Parking
- Working in brand new offices
- Monday - Friday (No Weekends)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.