- Position: General Assistant
- Industry: Other > Other
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Newark, Part time, Permanent
Hourly Rate Dependent on Experience
We are seeking a General Assistant to join a well-respected, family business based in Newark. This role would suit somebody seeking 8-16 hours per week and would offer a range of experiences and duties.
As a General Assistant your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting qualified team members on-site with manual lifting and moving of equipment
- Use of power tools to assist with fixes and maintenance
- Assisting with renovating products
- Loading / unloading / moving stock within the workplace
- General housekeeping and maintenance of workshop areas
- Any other ad-hoc duties required within the busy department
A suitable General Assistant should be able to show:
- A desire to work within a busy department taking on varied tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to lift heavy loads
A forklift / pump truck licence would be desirable but is not essential
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.