- Position: Administrative Assistant
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Newark, Part time, Permanent
Hourly rate £12-13
Our long-established, family owned and operated client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join them on a part-time basis. This supportive position will take on a variety of responsibilities to support the Office Manager.
As an Administrative Assistant your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking inbound calls from a variety of customers and suppliers as well as making outbound calls
- Record accurate details from customers, put together quotations using a bespoke system
- Converting quotes into sales, keeping customers updated with order progression
- Maintain a database of client / supplier information
- Booking appointments
- Conduct face to face appointments with customers, providing a superior level of service at all times
- General administrative tasks including filing, maintaining the office and showroom environment and ordering of supplies
- Provide cover when necessary within the office
A successful Administrative Assistant should be able to show:
- A confident, personable and polite telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals, and adapt themselves depending on the scenario
- Strong administrative skills
- Be computer literate and happy to learn new systems
Experience within an administrative or customer facing role would be desirable, as would a degree of flexibility to cover for annual leave within the office.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.