- Position: Tax Adviser
- Industry: Accounts > Finance
- Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £31K - £45K
East Midlands, Full Time, Permanent
£31,000 - £45,000 DOE
We are supporting our long-established East Midlands accountancy client in growing their Tax team as they are now recruiting for an experienced Tax Adviser.
This Tax Adviser role is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of professionals who offer their clients a full tax planning and advisory service, with hybrid working opportunities and flexible hours.
Your responsibilities as a Tax Adviser will include:
- Deliver all elements of a tax project including providing tax advice
- Submitting tax compliance assignments
- Working with other members of the team to scope clients’ requirements
- Training team members
The ideal Tax Adviser will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Part or fully qualified in AAT, ATT, CTA, ACA, or ACCA or qualified by experience
- Advisory knowledge would be ideal but not essential
- Compliance experience
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work as a team and provide training and support to other team members
A range of fantastic benefits are available with this company including:
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working
- Generous pension scheme
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.