- Position: Service and Installation Engineer
- Industry: Industrial > Engineering
- Location: Newark, Notts
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £36K
Service And Installation Engineer - Northwest Region of England,
Full Time, Permanent + Company Van + Fuel Card + Tools + Uniform
£36,000 per annum.
Our long-standing, award winning client are looking to recruit a Service And Installation Engineer to visit sites within the Northwest region of England.
The Service And Installation Engineer will be responsible for diagnosing faults, completing repairs and replacing components as required.
• Fault finding, testing and servicing Electromechanical products
• Manage and deliver service, maintenance and installation projects
• Provide reports relating to completed services
• Maintain regular communications with the Customers, Technical production teams and Maintenance teams
• Attend onsite inductions
• Maintenance of van stock
• Comply with all Health And Safety requirements
The Ideal Service And Installation Engineer will have the following attributes:
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Highly organised with the ability to plan tasks within a time frame
• Self-motivated individual capable of completing tasks including fault finding
• Strong Communicator able to adapt to change and remain flexible
• Electrical Certification including but not limited to, 17th 18th Edition
• Level 3 Electrical Installations qualification or equivalent
As a valued Service And Installation Engineer you will receive:
• Company Van
• Fuel Card
• Company Uniform
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Annual leave purchase scheme
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.