- Position: Accounts Payable Administrator
- Industry: Accounts > Finance
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £22.2K
Accounts Payable Administrator
Lincoln, Full Time (Mon-Fri), Permanent
£22,230 per annum.
Future Prospects Group are proud to be working with a market leading business in Lincoln to recruit a Accounts Payable Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
Working in a busy finance department, the Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for processing supplier invoices and credit notes, investigating any invoice queries to goods received notes and purchase orders, ensuring that suppliers are paid within agreed timescales.
- Scanning and processing invoices
- Posting non-stock invoices, credit notes and expense reports, ensuring they are coded correctly
- Liaise with supply chain on invoice issue resolution
- Entering payment journals and allocating payments accordingly
- Dealing with external and internal payment queries by phone and email
- Preparing monthly and bi-annual supplier statement reconciliations
- Entering new vendors (or amending details) on the ERP system
- Assist in preparing audit requirements related to accounts payable
The ideal Accounts Payable Administrator will be able to demonstrate previous accounts / finance experience and be a keen problem-solver, resourceful and an excellent communicator. An AAT qualification would be advantageous however, is not essential.
The Accounts Payable Administrator offers the opportunity to get integrated with this established and reputable business and in return for your hard work, you will received the following benefits:
- 23 days holiday entitlement (plus Bank Holidays) will will increase with length of service
- Product discount
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Monday to Friday working pattern
Does this sound like the role for you? Do not hesitate, apply today!
Immediate start available for the right Candidate
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.