- Position: Sales Engineer
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Sales Engineer – Scotland/Ireland
Full Time, Permanent
£40,000 - £45,000
We are recruiting for a Sales Engineer for our client, a world leading manufacturer. Delivering sales, account management and strategic development for business opportunities to industrial customers, you will cover a Scotland/Ireland region.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Engineer will include:
- Working to sales and margin budgets, focusing on direct customer accounts with industrial, sector and product strategies
- Identify and convert new OEM sales opportunities
- Provide efficient and effective communication between customers and relevant departments
- Negotiate pricing and working to KPI’s with OEM and Aftermarket objectives
The ideal Sales Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Application engineering/industrial distributor experience
- Technical sales knowledge and experience with key strategic MRO end user relationships
- Able to build relationships with customers for sales, technical and quality of products
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- A degree in mechanical engineering (desired)
- Understanding of manufacturing
This role will require you to travel regularly nationally/internationally and stay overnight when appropriate.
Must possess a full clean UK driving licence and passport.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.