- Position: Accountant - Healthcare
- Industry: Accounts > Finance
- Location: East Midlands, East Midlands
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £26K - £38K
Accountant - Healthcare
East Midlands, Full Time, Permanent
Competitive Salary DOE
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and keen individual to join our Clients professional forward-thinking Healthcare division as an Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
Working independently and within a team, this role requires someone who is proactive and possesses strong communication skills, to support business compliance and an advisory service to healthcare businesses, including GP practices.
The Client has various offices across the East Midlands, the successful individual will report into the closest one for them, with flexible hours and remote working available.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as a Healthcare Accountant will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of client accounts
- Assisting with the delivery of a thorough business and accounting advisory service
- Contribute to the on the job training and development of trainees
The ideal candidate for the role of Healthcare Accountant should ideally possess the following attributes and experience:
- AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified or 3 years’ experience in general practice
- Knowledge of the NHS GP Partnerships and NHS pension plan
- Familiarity with MS Office and Accounting Software
- Ability to work efficiently within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with great interpersonal skills
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.