- Position: Senior Marketing Executive
- Industry: Commercial > Marketing and PR
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £27K - £30K
Senior Marketing Executive
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£26,000 - £30,000
Our Lincolnshire based client is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive on a full time, permanent basis.
Having experienced considerable growth in recent years, the client is now looking to refine and optimise the function of their marketing department. To support this exciting transition, we are looking for an enthusiastic and organised marketing professional to assist the Marketing Manager and fill a pivotal role in the marketing team.
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will be required to:
- Plan and coordinate monthly online campaigns, email marketing and social media strategies
- Manage company websites including the implementations of sales, stock management, editorial and image updates
- Work closely with creative team for photography, videography and graphics following brand guidelines
- Produce engaging and interesting written content for brochures, email and social media promotions
- Monitor, track and report on performance of marketing strategies
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive will demonstrate the following experience/qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to details
- A self starter able to run with projects from inception to completion
- Strong communicator, customer focused and professional
- Results driven and able to prioritise workload
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.