- Position: Telephone Account Manager
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £22K - £30K
Telephone Account Manager
Lincoln, Full-Time, Permanent
£22,000 (£30,000 Expected Earnings)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading and growing business in Lincoln. As a Telephone Account Manager, you will be responsible for proactively contacting the customer base regularly, dealing with incoming customer orders and responding to any queries (pre and post-sale) with the aim of ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call planning using the customer database to maximise and plan sales opportunities
- Maintaining the Company database and updating customer information
- Working proactively to sales targets (with existing customers)
- Producing and following-up quotations
- Providing basic product support and information
- Liaising with Field Sales Teams, Customer Services and Finance regarding stock availability, customer issues (pre and post-sales) and credit limits-
- Upselling making customers aware of new products, promotions and offers
- Promoting the best interests of the company at all times whilst acting in a professional manner
- Attending sales meetings
The successful Telephone Account Manager will be able to demonstrate previous sales and/or account management experience. Our Client is looking for a proactive individual who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.