- Position: PPC Executive
- Industry: Commercial > Marketing and PR
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
Circa £30,000 DOE
Our industry leading client is looking for a PPC Executive to join their growing marketing team at their Lincoln Head Office.
With a primary focus on the UK market, you’ll also take control and drive growth of European accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really make the role your own and drive measurable improvements in this exciting, dynamic industry.
You will be a key player in Paid Media strategy so data analysis and performance reporting will be a key part of this role.
Your responsibilities as a PPC Executive will include:
- Analyse existing campaigns with a view to deliver strategies for growth/increased revenue opportunities
- Create new search and shopping campaigns
- Review campaigns for keywords, refinements and copy improvements
- Ensure that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place
- Identify trends and PPC developments, reacting to them in a way that delivers new opportunities for success
- Produce reports and analytical data supporting your work
- Constantly looking for ways to develop and learn in order to improve the performance of campaigns
The ideal PPC Executive will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- 2 years’ experience using Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Previous working knowledge of paid social media advertising
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Strong communicator and high attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.