- Position: Bilingual Technical Support Agent (Spanish, French or Romanian)
- Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
- Location: Newark, Notts
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £21.2K - £22.5K
Bilingual Technical Support Agent (Spanish, French or Romanian)
Newark, Full time, Permanent (Remote / Home Working Available)
Salary £21,200 - £22,500 per annum.
We are seeking a Spanish, French or Romanian speaker who has exceptional customer service skills for our award-winning client in Newark. This full time, permanent role will suit somebody has a flexible attitude to working, an understanding of technology and a superb telephone manner.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Bilingual Technical Support Agent, your duties will be inclusive of:
- Offering technical support in both Spanish and English
- Using CRM and other systems to log incidents
- Providing solutions to technical faults
- Escalating technical queries when required
- Offering exceptional customer support
An ideal Spanish, French or Romanian Customer Support Agent will possess the following:
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Driven, with great communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
Experience of working within a call centre / technical support environment would be advantageous, however training will be provided.