- Position: Executive Assistant
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £30K
Newark, Permanent, 30 Hours
Circa £30,000 (Pro Rota)
Due to Company growth, our Newark based Client is looking to appoint an Executive Assistant on a permanent basis working approximately 30 hours per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a creative, driven and forward thinking entrepreneur where your contribution will aid Company growth and business efficiencies.
Working with the Business Owner, the Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative and PA support. Duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Diary management including scheduling appointments.
- Being a first point of contact for Clients and Colleagues.
- Managing incoming calls, emails and mail.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service regarding Client applications from point of enquiry to completion.
- Management of Client files ensuring compliance and deadlines are achieved.
- Producing and analysing reports.
- Assisting with payroll and bookkeeping.
- Supporting with the wider business including event management, marketing and social media.
- Other duties as required such an working on internal projects (systems, insurances, purchasing).
The ideal Executive Assistant will have a keen eye for detail, patience and discretion along with the ability to build strong internal and external customer relations. In addition to supporting with the day to day operations of the business, the successful Executive Assistant will be keen to support with business growth from detailed Client liaison detail through to assisting with PR and networking.
A background within financial services or property would be advantageous however, is not essential. The successful Candidate will enjoy working independently to make decisions whilst using their initiative.