- Position: Accounts / Office Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Accounts / Office Administrator
Lincoln, Part time (30 hours per week), Permanent
Please contact us for salary information
We are seeking an experience Accounts / Office Administrator for a small but thriving office in Lincoln. You will be required to work 30 hours over 5 days, and should possess some relevant experience within a similar role.
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Accounts / Office Administrator will involve:
- Bookkeeping duties including P&L, Bank Reconciliation and more
- Basic management account journals
- Processing of expenses
- Liaison with HR Advisors
- Being the onsite point of contact for internal team members
- Administrative duties including inbox management, unit management etc.
- Reception duties including greeting visitors and taking calls
A suitable Accounts / Office Administrator will be a professional and personable individual who has previous similar experience. You will possess accounts knowledge and be willing to take on the administrative tasks also.