- Position: Assistant Tax Manager
- Industry: Accounts > Finance
- Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Assistant Tax Manager
East Midlands, Full Time, Permanent
£Competitive Salary DOE
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Tax Manager to join an expanding, specialist team to advise private clients on tax projects, reporting to one of their East Midlands offices.
This Assistant Tax Manager role is available on a hybrid working basis and Candidates can be situated anywhere in the UK.
The successful Assistant Tax Manager will be required to:
- Work as part of a team to deliver UK corporate tax support and advice to clients
- Ensure strong client relations working closely with Relationship Managers
- Support a variety of projects including tax credits, capital allowances, share schemes and corporate restructuring
- Write technical reports of findings and ensure the overall quality of client assignments
- Keeping up to date with tax legislation and updates
The ideal Assistant Tax Manager will be:
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or AAT qualified and a minimum of 2 years experience
- Experienced in UK Corporate Tax
- An excellent communicator and collaborative worker
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Self motivated and keen to develop professionally
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.