- Position: Customer Service Agent - Spanish Speaking
- Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £19.3K
Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
Salary £19,300 per annum
Our Lincoln based Client are looking to appoint an Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their small but extremely busy European Sales Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide efficient and effective customer services to Spanish customers through telephone and email communication, including processing orders, tracking shipments, dealing with refunds, returns or replacement, reporting.
- Managing social media platforms including creating content.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Review and promote stock on the Italian website.
- Translate and proofread work.
- Produce quality, engaging content for the website.
- Achieve set targets and KPI’s.
- Liaise with various Departments and Colleagues.
The successful applicant will:
- Be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ideally, have knowledge of online marketing including Social Media.
- Enjoy working as part of a team with customer service or sales environments.
- Be PC proficient, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent literacy and writing skills.
- Be results-driven.
- Have good interpersonal and customer-focused skills
- Be able to work in busy and at times, pressurised environments