- Position: IT Support Analyst
- Industry: Commercial > I.T.
- Location: Ather, Warwickshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £20K - £25K
IT Support Analyst
Atherstone, Full Time, Permanent
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Our Atherstone based client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support professional to join their dynamically growing business on a full-time basis.
This opportunity is for someone with around 2-3 years’ experience within the IT industry and is looking for the next step in their career. The role offers an excellent opportunity to build on present knowledge and skills in several IT disciplines including assisting with planning and executing a modernisation plan on an existing Windows network, supporting a bespoke developed software application, and helping to set up an internal IT customer service support/helpdesk function to the business.
The successful IT Support Analyst will be required to:
- Provide IT technical support for colleagues, install/decommission PCs, printers, servers and telephone systems
- Undertake troubleshooting of IT problems, logging all incidents and resolutions via a ticket management system
- Maintain Asset Register
- Assist with projects with WMS Rollout Engineer/IT Manager
- Assist with creation and maintenance of system architecture/configuration, as well as monitoring infrastructure including servers (MS Active Directory), shared directories, anti-virus/malware and back up technology
The ideal IT Support Analyst will demonstrate the following experience/qualifications:
- Microsoft MTA in Windows 10, Windows Server, SQL Server and experience using Office 365
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level 2018
- Microsoft Azure cloud-based services would be desirable
- Ideally experience within a manufacturing environment and Zebra handheld devices/portable printers
- Excellent communicator and attention to detail