- Position: Production Operative
- Industry: Industrial > Warehousing
- Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Contract
- Salary: £Attractive
Grantham, Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Our market leading, Grantham based client is seeking a professional and experienced Production Operative to join their busy and expanding team on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Production Operative, your duties will include:
- Operating cutting machinery to cut materials to size (using machines/saws such as; Table saw, Automatic saw, Bullet machine, Grinding machine)
- Housekeeping – ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy, reporting product damages when required.
- Goods-in – quality checking products for damages before taking them to cutting machines.
- Goods-out – Picking items from the warehouse, packing accurately against delivery note.
The successful Production Operative;
- Will have previous experience within a Production role
- Will ideally have previous experience using saws/tools and cutting products to customer specification
- Will be a team player
- Will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Will have a great eye for detail
- Will ideally possess a Forklift License (Counterbalance or Reach)
- Will ideally possess a UK Driving License
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing business in Grantham.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 11am to 8pm.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Business.