- Position: Auditor
- Industry: Accounts > Finance
- Location: East Midlands, East Midlands
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
East Midlands, Full Time, Permanent
£Competitive Salary DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for an Auditor to join our clients busy Audit team at one of their East Midlands offices to assist with the planning of audit assignments and fieldwork. This Auditor role is available on a hybrid (a mix of office and remote working) basis and is a great opportunity to progress your Audit experience within a wide range of industries.
The successful Auditor will be required to:
- Assist with the planning and completion of audits
- Contribute to the completion of client accounts and corporation tax
- Develop strong working relationships with clients to understand their business
- Meet audit objectives and support specialist assignments
- Travel to client premises which could include overnight stays
The ideal Auditor will be:
- A minimum of 1 years Audit experience
- ACA or ACCA part qualified
- Demonstrate effective client management
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
As the role will require you to travel to client premises it is vital you hold a current driving licence and have your own transport.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.