- Position: Junior Design Engineer
- Industry: Industrial > Engineering
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £20K - £25K
Junior Design Engineer
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Salary up to £25000
Due to Company expansion, our world-leading Client is looking to appoint a Junior Design Engineer on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, growing business and in return, they will offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits package and opportunities for career development.
Responsible to the Senior Engineer, the successful Candidate will:
- Produce and maintain CAD drawings, 3D models and documentation that ensure projects are conducted efficiently and effectively.
- Investigate and implement design and technology improvements to existing product ranges (trackballs, touchpads, scroll wheels, keyboards, control panels)
- Provide new designs from concept stage to final production along with producing and maintaining all support documentation.
- Assist with the sampling / prototyping requirements for ongoing projects
- Design of jigs / fixtures for production / testing
The successful Candidate will ideally have a Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering. Familiarity with Solidworks would be a major advantage, but initiative and attention to detail, along with a flexible professional approach matter above all.