- Position: Office Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Newark, Part Time, Permanent
Are you organised, detail-oriented and diligent? We are recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator on a part time basis to join our Nottinghamshire based client.
In this role you will be supporting the business owner, taking responsibility for a broad range of day-to-day tasks and projects.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as a Office Administrator will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing invoices, letters and terms of business
- Updating client details, files and spreadsheets
- Printing and scanning documents
- Organising and sending out post
You should ideally possess the following attributes and experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in diary management
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Self-motivated and proactive
This role is office based but there is flexibility with hours.