- Position: Sous Chef
- Industry: Catering > Chef
- Location: Bourne , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £26K
Full time, Permanent, Bourne
Up to £26,00
Are you an experienced Sous Chef looking for a new challenge in a busy but friendly pub? If the answer is YES then call our team at Future Prospects today on 01636 343 034!
We are recruiting for a Sous Chef to join our exciting new client based in the beautiful market town of Bourne, Lincolnshire on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sous Chef to showcase their experience in a picturesque setting, providing mouth watering products using fresh produce whilst assisting Junior members of staff and overseeing all kitchen duties in the absence of the Head Chef.
Role and Responsibilities;
As a Sous Chef you will be required to;
- Provide and support in implementing new menu ideas
- Use fresh produce to cook for a range of different meals to include Sunday Carvery and Stonebaked pizzas
- Be available to assist with the catering of onsite Festivals and Events when required
- Covering all kitchen duties in the Head Chefs absence
The successful candidate should possess the following experience and attributes;
- A can do attitude
- A good team player
- A good communicator
- Extensive experience as a Sous Chef in a busy setting using fresh produce is essential
- Knowledge of catering for events and festivals is desirable