- Position: Head Chef
- Industry: Catering > Chef
- Location: Bourne , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £30K
Full time, Permanent, Bourne
Up to £30,000
Are you a passionate & experienced Head Chef looking for a new challenge in a warm and welcoming pub? If the answer is YES then call our team at Future Prospects today on 01636 343 034!
We are recruiting for a Head Chef to join our vibrant and very busy client based in the beautiful market town of Bourne, Lincolnshire on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and driven Head Chef to showcase their experience in a picturesque setting, managing and training a team of junior chefs while providing mouth-watering meals using fresh ingredients.
Role and Responsibilities;
As a Head Chef you will be required to;
- Oversee and train other staff members
- Provide and implement new menu ideas
- Use fresh produce to cook for a range of different meals to include Sunday Carvery and Stonebaked pizzas
- Implement rotas to suit business and staff members needs and requirements
- Be available to cater for Festivals and Events held at the pub when required
The successful candidate should possess the following experience and attributes;
- A can do attitude
- A good team player
- A good communicator
- Extensive experience as a Head Chef in a busy setting using fresh produce is essential
- Knowledge of catering for events and festivals is desirable