- Position: Field Sales Representative - Carmarthen
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £25K
Field Sales Representative (covering Carmarthen, Pembroke, Cardiff, Aberystwyth areas)
£25,000 (plus Commission + Company Car)
Full Time, Permanent
Our well-established Client is looking to recruit a proactive and knowledgeable Field Sales Representative to work for their reputable and market-leading Company. This is a field-based role covering an established sales territory (covering Carmarthen, Pembroke, Cardiff, Aberystwyth areas)
The role of Field Sales Representative offers great variety in the working day, dealing on all levels with a diverse range of customers. You will be servicing an already established customer base, maintaining and growing it in line with company expectations:
- Managing relations with your own substantial customer base.
- Selling a range of quality wearing parts, tools and accessories direct to farmers and farm-related businesses.
- Act as an interface between the customers and the company.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results orientated.
- Possess both initiative and flexibility to meet the requirements of your customers.
- Desire to set your own high standards and assess your own performance.
- Passion for sales and account management.
- Full driving license.
- Multi-task orientated.
- Proven sales track record and experience within the farming/agriculture sector.