- Position: French Speaking Technical Support Agent
- Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £19.5K
Customer / Technical Support Agent (French Speaking)
Newark, Full time, Permanent
Salary £19,500 per annum.
As one of the UK's leading businesses and innovators in their field, our Newark based client is seeking a French Speaking Customer / Technical Support Agent to join a fast paced environment and dynamic team.
- Providing 1st line support for a range of key Clients.
- Logging all incidents on relevant software systems.
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions.
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support.
- Working to Service Level Agreements (SLA) against call handling time, resolution etc.
- Monitor group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries received a response within SLA.
- Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls, when required.
Skills / Experience
- Fluent in English and French.
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail.
- Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service.
- Committed to personal development.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Clear telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working within a Technical Help Desk / Service Desk environment would be an advantage in this role.