- Position: Project Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £23K - £26K
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
£23,000 - £26,000 DOE
Are you a Project Coordinator/Administrator looking for an office-based role where you will help organise administration between suppliers and clients?
Our Newark based client is seeking a forward thinking, proactive and sociable Project Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You’ll be managing all office administration, assisting Project Managers, liaising with clients and suppliers, and working closely with Directors.
Role and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for phone and email enquiries, directing to the relevant Manager
- Managing confidential information
- Working closely with suppliers and clients, creating quotes and quality checking
- Ensuring job specific documentation is in place (Health and Safety, Risk Assessments etc)
- Working closely with Directors; preparing monthly management reports
- Assisting with procurement and invoicing
You should ideally possess the following attributes and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years in an administrative/office support role
- A confident communicator and great at building relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Great attention to detail