- Position: Service Engineer
- Industry: Industrial > Engineering
- Location: Hockerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £31.2K
Service Engineer - Field Based - North West
£15.00 p/h (£31,200 per annum.) to increase after training
Company van + fuel card + company credit card + mobile phone + laptop + tools + overtime
Our well established, market leading Nottinghamshire based client is looking to recruit an electrically biased Service Engineer to join their expanding Technical and Engineering team.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will carry out service & maintenance of my clients system. You will be the face of the company and build relationships with clients.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Servicing systems and produce reports for clients
- Attend technical site visits
- Install equipment when required to make sure the system is operational
- Remedial work and upgrade works as required
- Technical reports following site visits, maintenance visits or any other site visit
- Assist with stock counts and maintaining van stock
The ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Electrical qualifications (entry level/basic as a minimum)
- Knowledge of pumps and control systems would be a distinct advantage
- Computer literacy with experience of basic MS office
- Willingness to work towards CSCS, working at heights and confined spaces
- A full UK licence
- The ideal Candidate location would be the North West, West Midlands or East Midlands.