- Position: Warehouse Operative
- Industry: Industrial > Warehousing
- Location: Newark, Notts
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £18.7K
Newark (Outskirts), Full Time (40 hours), Permanent
£9.00 per hour
An opportunity has arisen to join our Clients well-established and reputable business as a Warehouse Operative. This role is permanent and full time and is based on the outskirts of Newark.
Duties will include packing orders, receiving goods and racking away, liaising with couriers, operating a forklift truck, maintaining warehouse cleanliness, stock taking and daily usage of the warehouse computer to raise delivery notes and track stock.
- Receive deliveries of goods and supplies.
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Store goods.
- Move stock around by hand, using lifting equipment or by operating a counterbalance forklift truck.
- Pick, pack and book in orders with couriers.
- Load, and sometimes deliver, goods.
- Product assembly.
- Keep records of stock and perform regular stock takes.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards.
The ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate previous similar experience. Experience of operating a counterbalance forklift truck would be advantageous however, this it not essential. We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking team player who is also able to work independently.
Working hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours). Immediate start available!