- Position: Marketing & PR Manager
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Marketing & PR Manager
Newark, Part Time, Permanent
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE
Do you have a “go get attitude” and ready to get stuck in speaking to clients and delivering creative strategies?
Our client is seeking a passionate Marketing and PR Manager with strong commercial acumen who has the desire to lead on the development and implementation for a music festival, determining its direction, driving growth, and delivering on all commercial elements.
You’ll be reviewing the existing brand and creating a marketing plan, working closely with B2B and B2C clients, liaising with artists and agents as well as designers and media outlets.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyse the current brand and assets, identify gaps and create a detailed rolling marketing plan for the run up to the event
- Oversee ticket sales success and tracking ROI
- Liaise with designers and external agencies
- Work closely with media outlets and agencies to maximise marketing and PR potential
- Manage a marketing/admin junior who will assist in the delivery of activity
You should ideally possess the following experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience marketing events, preferably within live music
- B2B and B2C sales/consumer focus
- Experience creating clear and concise marketing and PR briefs
- Detailed knowledge of delivering social media campaigns and managing budgets
- Analysing and tracking data
- Previous experience working with media outlets, as well as working with individuals and teams on site