- Position: European E-Commerce Assistant
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £19.3K
European E-Commerce Assistant
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£19,300 with an increase following training period
Our Lincoln based Client are looking to appoint an European E-Commerce Assistant to join their small but extremely busy European Sales Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide efficient and effective customer services to Italian/Spanish customers through telephone and email communication, including processing orders, tracking shipments, dealing with refunds, returns or replacement, reporting.
- Managing social media platforms including creating content.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Review and promote stock on the Italian website.
- Translate and proofread work.
- Produce quality, engaging content for the website.
- Achieve set targets and KPI’s.
- Liaise with various Departments and Colleagues.
The successful applicant will:
- Be fluent in English and Italian or Spanish.
- Ideally, have knowledge of online marketing including Social Media.
- Enjoy working as part of a team with customer service or sales environments.
- Be PC proficient, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent literacy and writing skills.
- Be results-driven.
- Have good interpersonal and customer-focused skills
- Be able to work in busy and at times, pressurised environments