- Position: HR Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Human Resources
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £16K - £18K
Full Time, Permanent
Newark, £16,000 - £18,000 (plus paid HR qualification)
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to kick start their career with an exciting opportunity within Human Resources. Whilst working in this role, you will have the opportunity to study for a (paid for) HR qualification.
Day to day you will be responsible for administrative support across a broad spectrum of tasks within the HR department. It will be a busy and varied role, therefore your ability to multi-task and prioritise is essential.
Example tasks will include:
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, ensuring data input is accurate and compliant
- Assist with providing support to employees with regard to Employment, Welfare and Health and Safety issues
- General support to the wider HR team
- Being involved in ad hoc projects as required
- Assisting with administration duties including absence management, disciplinary and grievance etc.
- Coordinating learning and development requirements
- Assisting with recruitment activities
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- A team player