- Position: Technical Sales Estimator
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Hockerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Technical Sales Estimator
Newark / Mansfield outskirts, full time, permanent
Circa £25,000 plus commission
Role and Responsibilities
Your overall responsibility is to provide initial quotes to clients and manage the projects from tender to point of order, likely to include revisions and amendments. Throughout the sales process you will need to answer technical questions (training provided on systems), and assists the clients to design and size suitable systems for their requirements.
As a Technical Sales Estimator, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Size, assist in design and price systems to meet client requirements
- Communicate confidently with suppliers and clients
- Keep the internal database up to date with client and project information
- Provide technical help to clients
- Support the other estimators, sales consultants and sales manager
- Manage your own administration work
- Keep up to date with competitor products
- Attend and present client CPDs
- Arrange / attend client project sales meetings (after training)
You will also be required to answer incoming calls to the sales department, manage projects, product copy quotes, utilise industry publications and contribute to the company social media channels.
An ideal candidate for the Technical Sales Estimator position will be able to show the following:
- Experience in B2B and B2C sales
- Technical sales experience
- Ability to technical drawings etc.
- Excellent communication skills
If you have experience within the construction or drainage industry, this would be advantageous.
You will enthusiastic and hardworking, whilst being methodical and organised with a confident telephone manner and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team.