- Position: Maintenance Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Hockerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £19.5K
Newark / Mansfield Outskirts
Full time, Permanent, Salary £19,500 (plus commission)
As part of the maintenance team, your overall responsibility is to manage service contract renewals with existing customers, manage quotations, and be the first point of contact to all customers within the maintenance department.
As a Maintenance Administrator, your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls to the sales department (mainly existing customers)
- Take new enquiries via phone or email, input onto system and delegate to an Engineer
- Manage service contract renewals including providing and following-up quotations
- Communicate confidently with clients and suppliers
- Keeping internal database up to date with sales leads and client information
- Providing basic technical product support (training provided)
- Manage sales administration
The successful Maintenance Administrator will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in customer support
- Computer literate and user of Microsoft packages
- An enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
- An organised and methodical approach to work with strong attention to detail
- A confident telephone manner
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.