- Position: Field Sales Representative
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £25K
Field Sales Representative (South Yorkshire, Staffordshire & Derbyshire)
£25,000 (plus uncapped Commission + Company Car)
Full Time, Permanent
Our well-established Client is looking to recruit a proactive and knowledgeable Field Sales Representative to work for their reputable and market-leading Company. This is a field-based role covering an established sales territory.
This role offers great variety in the working day, dealing on all levels with a diverse range of customers. You will be servicing an already established customer base, maintaining and growing it in line with company expectations:
- Managing relations with your own substantial customer base, mainly on a B2C basis but also developing B2B networks.
- Act as an interface between the customers and the company.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Informing customers of product offers and promotions.
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions.
- Liaising with Head Office departments - finance, customer service and supply chain.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results orientated.
- Possess both initiative and flexibility to meet the requirements of your customers.
- Desire to set your own high standards and assess your own performance.
- Passion for sales and account management.
- Full driving license.
- Multi-task orientated.
- Proven sales track record and experience within the farming/agriculture sector.