- Position: B2B Account Manager
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £21K
Account Manager - B2B Trade Accounts
Lincoln, Full-Time, Permanent
£21,000 + Uncapped Commission
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for proactively contacting and managing an established customer base. You will be responsible for responding to incoming customer calls regarding order requests or product enquiries, producing quotations and providing product support / advice. Your ultimate aim will be to ensure growth of your own customer base in addition to promoting customer retention.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and established business on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Following up sales leads and establishing new contacts and business through telephone and email from a varied customer base.
- Maintaining good business relationships with a large portfolio of trading customers. Dealing with customer enquiries, upselling, problem solving, taking orders, advising and promoting an extensive product as well as consulting on payment terms negotiating prices and some technical queries.
- Processing and updating customer information, processing orders, preparing quotes and payments.
- Working to tight deadlines, to ensure orders are ready for next day delivery and all quotes are prepared within an agreed timeframe.
- Sending out marketing literature.
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure the best efficient service to customers.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and yearly targets and preparing sales figures for management.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous sales and/or account management experience. Our Client is looking for a proactive individual who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.