- Position: Service Engineer
- Industry: Industrial > Engineering
- Location: Hockerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Outskirts of Newark, Nottinghamshire (Field based)
Full time, permanent, £28,000
Our Nottinghamshire based client is looking to recruit two Service Engineers to join their expanding Technical and Engineering team. You will be predominantly site based, however some office and workshop based work will be required.
As a Service Engineer, you will carry out service and maintenance of systems, whilst being the face of the company and building relationships with clients.
You will visit clients all over the UK, therefore may be a number of nights per week spent away from home. Full driving licence is required.
Your duties will include:
- Attending technical site visits
- Servicing systems, installing and testing electrical and mechanical components (when required)
- Producing and submitting technical reports
- Raising opportunities for sales of additional items (product recommendations)
- Being responsible for your own Health and Safety
- Assisting with stock counts
- Maintaining suitable stock for your van
The ideal Service Engineer will be able to show:
- An electrical qualification
- Previous knowledge and/or experience of pumps and control systems
- Basic/intermediate computer skills
- An understanding of health and safety at work
- The willingness to undertake CSCS, Working at Heights and Working in Confined Spaces qualifications (if not already achieved)
- Flexibility – you will be staying away from home up to 3/4 nights per week
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is enthusiastic, hard working, organised and methodical.
Van, laptop and mobile phone all provided
Our Client operates a COVID safe environment.