- Position: Territory Manager (Groundcare) - Yorkshire / Lincolnshire
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £25K
Territory Manager (Groundcare) - Yorkshire / Lincolnshire
£25,000 (plus Commission + Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone)
Full Time, Permanent
Our well established Client is searching for a Territory Manager with a passion for selling and account management to work for an ambitious, innovative, market leading groundcare company. This is a field based role covering the Lincolnshire and Yorkshire territories and therefore would suit someone living within those areas.
This role offers great variety in the working day, dealing on all levels with a diverse range of customers. You will be servicing an already established customer base, maintaining and growing it in line with company expectations:
- Managing relations with your own substantial customer base.
- Selling our range of quality wearing parts, tools and accessories direct to groundcare related companies
- Act as an interface between the customers and the company.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results orientated.
- Possess both initiative and flexibility to meet the requirements of your customers.
- Desire to set your own high standards and assess your own performance.
- Full driving license.
- Multi-task orientated.
- Experience of groundcare products would be advantageous