- Position: Sales Account Manager
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £20.5K
Sales Account Manager
Lincoln, Full-Time, Permanent
£20,500 + Monthly Commission
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for proactively contacting the customer base regularly, dealing with incoming customer orders and responding to any queries (pre and post-sale) with the aim of ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and established business on a full-time, permanent basis.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call planning using the customer database to maximise and plan sales opportunities
- Maintaining the Company database and updating customer information
- Working proactively to sales targets
- Producing and following-up quotations
- Providing basic product support and information
- Liaising with Field Sales Teams, Customer Services and Finance regarding stock availability, customer issues (pre and post-sales) and credit limits
- Upselling Making customers aware of new products, promotions and offers
- Promoting the best interests of the company at all times whilst acting in a professional manner
- Attending sales meetings
The successful Sales Account Manager will be able to demonstrate previous sales and/or account management experience. Our Client is looking for a proactive individual who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.