- Position: Senior Business Analyst and Designer
- Industry: Commercial > I.T.
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Senior Business Analyst and Designer
Newark, Full time, Permanent
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Our Newark based client is looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst and Designer to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. For this demanding role you will have a strong background within Finance – Business Systems and Development.
Role and Responsibilities
As Senior Business Analyst and Designer, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert for Oracle EBS Commercial integrations
- Maintain the integration of design documentation
- Evaluate, review and analyse current business and system practices and procedures and design and implement changes and updates where relevant
- GUI and report design
- UAT and approval
- Assist in the management of the ICT Work Request processes for user changes or new functionality changes
- Triage Oracle helpdesk tickets that have an ICT element and design corrective solutions
- Design and deliver training for any Finance project related elements
- Deliver Business Requirement Workshops
The successful Candidate will be able to offer the following skills and experience:
- Degree educated within a relevant subject (ICT discipline, Business Management, Project Management or Computer Science) or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business analyst role
- Fully competent with UML techniques Knowledge of SQL, SQLDev, VBA and Oracle EBS
- Fluent with the development life cycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills – tenacity, persuasion, negotiation and assertiveness
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical customers at varying levels
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to translate design requirements into practical applications
- Strong commercial development experience and design abilities
- Strong Finance background – Business or systems development
- Knowledge of database design, communication infrastructure between system components, scalability, implications of development tool sets used and communications infrastructure
Candidate must be a holder of a clean driving licence and be prepared to travel within the UK and Globally on a regular basis.
Ideally, you will be required to have experience of both Internet and Intranet application design, and have worked within a manufacturing / production environment.