- Position: Sales Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £18.5K
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent Salary £18,490 per annum.
Our client is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, organised and hard-working Sales Administrator on a full time basis in this busy and interesting permanent role.
As a Sales Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Assisting customers with day to day enquiries such as stock availability, order status and product pricing
- Sales administration including the preparation and sending of quotations
- Ensuring product catalogues are kept up to day with any products amendments and company updates
- Taking and inputting customer orders
- Sending product information to customers
- Providing administrative support to Telesales and Field Sales team in addition to liaising with other departments including Customer Service, Finance and the Warehouse
- Keeping customers up to date with their orders and ensuring a positive customer relationship is maintained
- Setting up and maintaining customer records
- Ensure other departments such as Accounts are informed of customer amendments and invoicing queries
- Completing any other administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to learn and undertake new tasks, be computer literate with a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and have excellent communication skills with some practical experience in the areas outlined. ce in the areas outlined.